TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
DRF has Musical Talent 2022.
Are you the next big singing talent of Essex?
The DAVID RANDALL FOUNDATION is giving you the opportunity to take your talent to the next level.
The winner of the competition will get to record their songs in a professional music studio ( as seen on TOWIE) and a £500 development award as well as a professional photo shoot together with an invitation to showcase at our Rock Up For Randall 2023 gig in Maldon, Essex.
Simply record yourself performing and upload it to social media. Then get friends and family to watch it and vote!!! The more votes the better!
The top five will then get to perform on stage with a professional music set up live on Sunday 28th August 2022
◦ Entry must be a video recorded live of either a cover song or original music.
◦ A minimum of 1 minute and a maximum of 4 minutes per video.
◦ The video must not contain any profanity or abusive material.
◦ The video must be a true representation of your ability, no studio advancement (reverbs, delay and EQ are allowed but no pitch correction etc)
◦ 1 video per entry allowed.
◦ The video must be uploaded via the commnets section of our intro video on our YouTube channel https://youtu.be/kYmt_mnOH_4 and posted on social media with the following tags:-
◦ Facebook #RUFR2022 #DRFhastalent2022
◦ Instagram #RUFR2022 #DRFhastalent2022
◦ The 15 entries with the most votes online will be then re submitted by the DRF judging panel and re voting will commence until we have a top 5. This will happen on August 8th until August the 19th.
◦ The top five will then get to perform live to a backing track in the RUFR event. Sunday the 28th of August.
◦ Our panel of judges will then judge the performance and a winner will be announced on the day.
◦ If you are lucky enough to be in the final you must be able to make your own travel arrangements to the event in Essex on Sunday 28th August. DRF will not cover any travel costs.
◦ As the DRF is a non profit organisation any music recorded is not subject to copyright laws.
◦ Do not use your post as a link to any business, profit or go fundme type sites as this will lead to copyright issues and your entry will be disqualified.